- Compatible XF Versions
Tellurium brings in itself all the characteristics needed to have with a “Material style”:
- Using an unique color for the whole web “dark blue”, etc ...
- The visual details are delightful, and the paradigmatic underpinnings — that interfaces are three-dimensional constructions, composed of layers of “physical” components — are refreshingly novel.
- Flat, simple but understandable icons: The navigation bar is simplified maximum to create an easy experience for new users.
- Interface is flat, has little or no color transitions, with or without black shadow effects
- All of Menus, buttons, scripts ... have much empty blanks so it looks airy.