- Compatible phpVMS Ver
- phpVMS v2.x or phpVMS v5.x
I have often been asked for a module to have fleet pages similar to my own VA Hellenic Airways. Finally it’s here and it even has some more features to offer.
Been tired of adding the same stuff again and again when adding multiple aircraft of the same type? Finally thats a thing of the past now.
This module allows you to create type templates with all the data like weights, maxpax, maxcargo,… and then simply add new aircraft to your fleet by a click using those templates.
Ever wanted to hide aircraft from your fleet page without disabling the aircraft completely. With this module you can do it by clicking a single button.
- Public Fleet Pages as depicted on the screenshots
- Create Aircraft Type Templates to quickly add new aircraft of the same type without inserting all the infos again and again
- Bulk edit values for a specific aircraft type. (Just edit the type template add check the box to update all aircraft at the bottom of the form)
- Hide/Unhide specific aircraft from the fleet page by clicking a button
- Enable/Disable specific aircraft by clicking a button
- Connect a download from your download list to a specific aircraft (So the liveries can be downloaded by your pilots directly from the public type info page. The downloads are only visible to Logged In members.)