- General code refactor
- Performance optimizations
- Fixed broken 'TV show title' and 'Cast' forum filters
- [BREAKING] Replaced season sort option (now is drop-down list)
- Added search result image
- Reduced query amount on movie adding
- Properly escape LIKE query value for search filters
Fixed: Error: Call to undefined method XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread::getNewPostsReply() in src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 221
Please take a backup before installing this version, that way if something goes wrong you can restore to a working point!!!
Should be good to go with XF 2.2 Only thing you need to do is turn off the polls in the node(s) under the setting "Allowed thread types" for the movie forums.
TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1 Update 2
- Fixed: Error when TV title was longer than 50 characters, exceeding the XF node character limit.
- Fixed a typo in the
snog_tv_showtemplate that would cause issues with the poster image showing if you choose the option Poster on the right.
- ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Admin/Controller/Forum.php at line 41
- ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: genres src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Admin/Controller/Forum.php:41
- ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: codeata src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Admin/Controller/Forum.php:37
Fixed: A possible SQL injection in the unlikely event theTMDB doesn't clean data before entering it in their database. Thanks to @TickTackk for the report.