- Compatible XF Versions
- 2.0, 2.1
- Visible Branding
- Additional Requirements
- PHP 7 and above
If user can see username changes and meet privacy check, he will see a small triangle near username.
Clicking on it will show a box with X (configurable) latest username changes (5 by default):
The same works with user's info tooltips, when hovering over username or avatar:
Hovering over username change item will show change date:
Username changes list
If the user has more than 5 username changes, you will see a "View all" button, which leads to a page with all current user's username changes list:
Username change history management
Users with appropriate permissions can selectively remove username changes:
Moreover, there is an option to clean the whole username changes history:
Users can change their usernames on "Account details" page:
After changing, the username field will be disabled. Next available username change time is showing right below the field:
You can set the number of days between username changes via permission:
"Ulimited" options allows users to change their usernames without any time restrictions:
User activity records
Username changes are displaying in "Latest activiy" tab.
Your followers, for example, can see your username changes in "Your news feed" tab.
You can use "New username changes" widget with two styles (full and simple) and configurable number of showing username changes.
Simple style (for sidebars):
User change log
All username changes + history edits will appear in "User change log" in ACP:
You can use two new criteria when creating a trophy (or showing a forum notice):
- User has changed their username at least X times
- User has changed their username no more than X times
- Change username (Yes/No)
- Days between username changes (Unlimited/Number)
- Delete own username change history (Yes/No)
- View username changes (Yes/No)
- Manage username change history privacy (Yes/No)
- Delete any username change history (Yes/No) (moderator permission)
Some options and funcionality will be set automatically after installing addon.
By default all registered users can see username changes and change their own username one time in 30 days.
Registered users can'not edit their username change history.
Moderators and admins can edit any user's username change history.
"Latest username changes" widget is showing on "What's new" page right under "Latest posts" widget.
- Download the addon
- Upload contents of upload folder to your forum root
- In admin control panel go to "Addons" section and install Username Changes
- Uninstall the addon from ACP
- Go to forum root folder and remove src/addons/CMTV/UsernameChange folder.