Some of the changes in XFI 1.3.2 include:
- Add a comma that had gone missing in the posts import query.
- Correctly and safely set IP address (if available) for imported vBulletin blogs.
- Workaround importing deletion log entries - ensure the username and reason do not exceed the allowed max lengths.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.3.1 include:
- Import deletion logs for posts from vBulletin.
- Correctly set IP addresses when importing blog entries.
- Prevent an error when importing from phpBB if one of the expected profile fields has been deleted.
- Properly import SMF private messages
- Check if custom user fields are defined before attempting to import them in the SMF importer
- Ensure the step state status is returned correctly when importing from IPS in the private messages step.
- When importing users ensure the allow_send_personal_conversation and allow_post_profile options cannot be imported with a value of everyone as it is not valid.
XenForo 1.5 End of Life Reminder
As we first notified you back in December 2018, XenForo 1.5 is now considered a legacy product and is no longer in active development. As such, we ended support and upgrades for it back in May 2019, but committed to releasing security updates, should issues arise, until 31st December 2019.
That time is soon upon us so, once again, we want to take this opportunity to remind you that now is a good time to begin planning your upgrade to the latest version of XenForo 2.1 in order to continue benefiting from support and updates, if you haven't done so already.
With the release of XenForo Importers 1.3.0 (see above), we no longer recommend using XenForo 1.5 as a viable migration path to XenForo 2.1 and the XenForo Importers add-on for XenForo 2.1 should now be used instead.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.2.5 include:
- Add missing phrase when configuring vBulletin 5 forum importer.
- When importing from vBulletin 5 ensure that the node_name values are unique to avoid duplicate key errors.
- When importing from vBulletin, attempt to resolve a stored IP address to the ipdata table (if it exists).
- For the vBulletin smilie import, attempt to get the old VB board URL (and convert to valid UTF-8) within the step so a corrupted value cannot block the import from starting.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.2.4 include:
- When rewriting embedded attachments, ensure we are working on the correct post content.
- Support vB4 style inline attachment settings such as alt-text, link, size and alignment.
- Convert vBulletin video BB code to our media equivalent where possible.
- Ensure soft-deleted blogs from vBulletin are imported as such
- If an imported vBulletin notice has no message, set a default value to prevent an error.
- Add support for vB5 style JSON IMG/ATTACH tags
- When importing RSS feed definitions from VB make sure the display tokens are replaced to display the feed content properly.
- Bail out of rewriting messages with updated ATTACH BB code in vB5 if $message would be empty.
- When importing from vB5, ensure quotes are rewritten in the correct format.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.2.3 include:
XenForo Importers requires XenForo 2.1 or later.
- Resolve an issue with the $user variable being passed by reference unexpectedly when applying the buddy list and ignore lists.
- Account for different VB versions (VB5) using parentid 0 as the parent node, rather than parentid -1.
- Account for IPS forums seemingly having duplicate reputation records for the same content.
- Ensure vB4 albums imports use the correct file name.
- When importing posts from IPS Forums ensure that the query orders by post ID.
- Ensure that 'merge_email' is defaulted to false in the vBulletin importer.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.2.1 include:
- Prevent query error when importing using the IpsForums importer.
- Fix incorrect data handler class name when importing vBulletin blog entries.
- Ensure vBulletin forum permissions are mapped correctly to XF permissions.
- Ensure the smilie XML is saved when importing from vBulletin.
- Ensure the parent/child relationship of nodes is maintained when importing from vBulletin.