Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

repci

Registered

Haha, what fun smilies, the twitter ones are very boring, and the ones that have xenforo or invision by default, too (y)

repci

Registered

Es lo que voy a hacer, porque no quiero todos los emoticonos, solo algunos.

Solo por probar, manipulé el primer archivo xml que subio el compi, el que incluia todas las categorías, y lo dividí en 8 partes, respetando la estructura y la sintaxis de los .xml, funciona, lo probé en localhost y no tuve problemas. Tiene su curro pero no tanto como importarlos manualmente uno a uno.

Una vez tienes los emonitones que te gustan, exportar el xml, para futuras instalaciones o para pruebas, es muy fácil.

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I'm seriously shocked that you guys like this!

So in response please provide some suggestions and ill see what i can put together for v2.0

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Yes they are doable! chose the packs you want and ill add them. will take a few days.

repci

Registered

I have had a problem importing the smilies, they are many and the browser is blocked. It can also influence that my internet connection is very slow.

I also looked at the Smiles.xml file and the ids are very messy. XenForo sorts them very well if you use the "sort" function and then "export", inside ACP > Content > Smilies

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

yes. I realized that too. it worked for me as follows: 1-unzip the .rar. the folders that are inside the smilies folder I put them in styles / default / xenforo / smilies. 2-in content I created categories and started importing choosing the second option and giving it the path of the location of the smilies. 3- before finishing the import one by one I was placing them in the corresponding categories. The categories are very important because otherwise they will be joined with the default smilies and then you will have to delete them one by one. It is a bit tedious but for me it was worth it.

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

As you can see they organize via the XML file

you may have an issue with your server having a low "max_execution_time" needs to be 30000
1594719292766.png

1594719173633.png

1594719200026.png

1594719222752.png

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

if you wish i can break the XML file per category then Xenforo will only load the smiles for the specific category you want to import instead of aLL at once.
Breaking it down now :) and adding the new telegram ones tonight.

Ill break the new categories by folder to make them drag and drop.
By placing them in the public_html/data folder you will get the added bonus of them being served by a CDN making them faster to load :)

Last edited:

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

You will have to adjust the "max_execution_time" in php to 30000

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Building the Telegram library now will take some time to get them all imported and optimized plz be patient!
1594732748864.png
if you want any specific sticker sets let me know below, and ill get them queued up.