- Nov 13, 2018
- Added new theme (Black Out)
- Added ability to choose your primary overlay color using a color picker
- Randomized key
- Significant performance boosts using template_pre_render plus hint (render performance improvement)
- Removed overlay code if notice is selected (page load improvement)
- Updated and altered notice rendering and moved inline styles to style sheet (page load improvement)
- New styles wutime_adblock_styles.less contains all CSS
- Refactored parts of notice rendering (when overlay is disabled)
- Introduction to automatic easy list integration (currently in development)...
- Features automatic list download every cron run
- Allows forum owner to select a list from their home country/location if preferred
- Features all previous Alpha updates
- Features fallback naming if the list cannot be downloaded or there's no available items (or the forum owner made a mistake entering their list URL)
- Creates an error in the general log to notify the administrator of any...
- Restored the per-user level usergroup options (unsure why they went missing in v1.9.8 to v2.0.0)
- Bug fix (ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: wutime_adblock_recent_easylist) on install
- Uses fallback until options are installed post install (then uses proper method on future cron runs)
If you're updating an made your own template changes you may want to revert all templates and build over.
- Added an admin option to show "upgrade" link if the adblock is being shown to a logged in user
- Consolidated notice styles to stylesheet .less
- Removed HTML markup from notice phrase
- Defaulted URL downloads to CURL
- Fallback to allow_url_open
- Added log messages for failed URL downloading
- If file writing fails, it defaults to static files
- Creates LOG error to let administrators know the /js/ folder is not writabl
This is a non-urgent or required update.