S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System with a new update entry:

New features + Improvements

Major Changes:
  • The built-in XF Trophy System is no longer necessary to use the auto-award feature. Awards now have their own criteria options. The criteria will automatically be copied for awards with linked trophies when upgrading to this version
Additional Changes:
  • Awards "overwrite" category option
    • If checked, awards in the category will be replaced by the last award the user receives from the category. Users will only be able to have one award from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lazarote

web enthusiastic
Collaborate
Registered

@ENXF NET

To prevent potential issues, please resolve the following warnings before continuing:
  • This add-on contains the following files which have unexpected contents: src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/XF/Template/Templater.php.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@ENXF NET

To prevent potential issues, please resolve the following warnings before continuing:
  • This add-on contains the following files which have unexpected contents: src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/XF/Template/Templater.php.
lazaroteCorrected.

View previous replies…

cashoutgang1337

Registered

Error[/B]: Call to undefined method XF\Util\Arr::arrayColumn() in [B]src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Pub/Controller/Award.php[/B] at line [B]513[/B] [LIST=1] [*][B]AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Pub\Controller\Award->actionUserSort()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]352[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]259[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]115[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]57[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF/App.php[/B] at line [B]2345[/B] [*][B]XF\App->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF.php[/B] at line [B]512[/B] [*][B]XF::runApp()[/B] in [B]index.php[/B] at line [B]20[/B] [/LIST] [B]

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Error[/B]: Call to undefined method XF\Util\Arr::arrayColumn() in [B]src/addons/AddonFlare/AwardSystem/Pub/Controller/Award.php[/B] at line [B]513[/B] [LIST=1] [*][B]AddonFlare\AwardSystem\Pub\Controller\Award->actionUserSort()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]352[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]259[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]115[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]57[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF/App.php[/B] at line [B]2345[/B] [*][B]XF\App->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF.php[/B] at line [B]512[/B] [*][B]XF::runApp()[/B] in [B]index.php[/B] at line [B]20[/B] [/LIST] [B]
cashoutgang1337in which version did you got that error, it seems you are using an older version.

It also depends on the installed xenforo version. This function has been removed since 2.2.0 RC1

Last edited:

langel87

Registered

@BattleKing Could update to version 1.4.1? Apparently they already fixed some problems with php8.

Regards!

rigarus99

Registered

1639678040147.png

When i click on it i recive this error message.
What does that mean ? How can i fix it ?

I use XF 2.2.6 patch 1

1639678050448.jpg

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Loki

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…

leanndamiann1

Registered

how about I was a vip user and I was able to download it, now I am not but I have it in the asset, and I wanted to know if you can help me... I create the medals but they are not given I don't know what happens, I put the medal to be given to the administrators and I am an administrator but it does not grant it to me :(