Xenforo 2.1 Ads

biz

Registered

Hello,

I have a problem I can not put advertising code, I get the following error and I have already tried using the Ads Manager 2 addons by Siropu, any solution? I have to move a code or something similar ?, Thanks for your help.

Regards!

Error

descarga.png

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

it's a problem of hosting tube the same problem although I do not remember that it had to be disabled

biz

Registered

it's a problem of hosting tube the same problem although I do not remember that it had to be disabled
sucre13Hi ^-^

Yes, the problem was the hosting was using Namecheap but then they told me to try another and it worked perfectly, the other used is 000webhostapp, although I do not like almost really x'/ do not know if banahosting this same error occurs?.

Thanks and Greetings ^^

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Hi ^-^

Yes, the problem was the hosting was using Namecheap but then they told me to try another and it worked perfectly, the other used is 000webhostapp, although I do not like almost really x'/ do not know if banahosting this same error occurs?.

Thanks and Greetings ^^
bizI found the solution for namecheap you have to count to namechep support and ask you to disable this ModSecurity with that you can solve many problems to me it happened the same with namechep but when you deactivate that it solves your problem they do it themselves

biz

Registered

I found the solution for namecheap you have to count to namechep support and ask you to disable this ModSecurity with that you can solve many problems to me it happened the same with namechep but when you deactivate that it solves your problem they do it themselves
sucre13Thank So Much! ^^

Muchas Gracias! ^^

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

the support you can find it in the chat of namecheap excuse my english I am using the translator I hope to solve your problem although I am 100% sure that it will work were days of hehe

Reactions: biz

biz

Registered

the support you can find it in the chat of namecheap excuse my english I am using the translator I hope to solve your problem although I am 100% sure that it will work were days of hehe
sucre13LOL

I speak is Spanish XD

manfromva

Registered

I've only been able to get one banner to show in my header. Adsense and some other scripts wont show. Any ideas?

biz

Registered

I've only been able to get one banner to show in my header. Adsense and some other scripts wont show. Any ideas?
manfromvaHi,

My problem is because my hosting (namecheap) blocks the insertion code of the banner, it can be the same try with another hosting and try with 000webhost and it worked well.

maaidni

Registered

Cause of problem: - Mod Security
read more:
ARABIC:
Code:
https://almasira.org/vb/threads/حل-مشكلة-عذرا-واجهنا-بعض-المشاكل-في-xenforo.1066/
english:
Code:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=https://almasira.org/vb/threads/حل-مشكلة-عذرا-واجهنا-بعض-المشاكل-في-xenforo.1066/