Unmaintained ALL USERBARS & USERRANKS | [userbar.gg] | [1Pack] ~1.3GB

XenFrodo

Registered

AllUserBars.gif

First of all I would like to point out that you can download
all these graphics individually and completely free By Yourself.

Here is the link for Yourself Download: https://userbar.gg/

If you are interested in getting more GFX Stuff like (Userbars/Userranks/Smileys,Emoticons,Badges) here on enxf.cc show me your interest with a comment or a like both wouldn't hurt either ;p

Ufile.io (1.3GB ZipFile)

AnonTransfer.com (1.3GB ZipFile

prev1.gif

prev2.gif

prev3.gif

prev4.gif

Ufile.io (1.3GB ZipFile)

AnonTransfer.com (1.3GB ZipFile

Last edited:

Kenpachi

Registered

Man, this contribution is amazing, thanks for sharing it.

Let me ask you a question, which is related to this. How can I make two banners appear at the same time? For example, if a user is in a rank 3 group and at the same time is part of VIP group. Because currently those who have VIP in my forum, only the VIP rank show and hides the normal rank. But if I activate the forum function, which I now forgot what it was called, it is show all rank like here in enxf, which shows all the ranks from the beginning and that takes up a lot of space. The idea is that it shows two ranges, the last rnormal group rank and the VIP rank.

I hope I have explained 😓

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Man, this contribution is amazing, thanks for sharing it.

Let me ask you a question, which is related to this. How can I make two banners appear at the same time? For example, if a user is in a rank 3 group and at the same time is part of VIP group. Because currently those who have VIP in my forum, only the VIP rank show and hides the normal rank. But if I activate the forum function, which I now forgot what it was called, it is show all rank like here in enxf, which shows all the ranks from the beginning and that takes up a lot of space. The idea is that it shows two ranges, the last rnormal group rank and the VIP rank.

I hope I have explained 😓
KenpachiACP > /admin.php?options/groups/users/#userBanners

Allow banner stacking

View previous replies…

XenFrodo

Registered

ACP > /admin.php?options/groups/users/#userBanners

Allow banner stacking
SplichoI think the problem is that all banners are then displayed. I assume if I understand Kenpachi correctly that banners should also be hidden again as soon as a promotion exceeds this group

Normal user
Premium User
VIP User
Elite User

1. So if a user is promoted from Premium to VIP, Premium should (as I understand it) be hidden and VIP should be displayed instead.

2. If another promotion takes place, i.e. a user is promoted from VIP to ELITE, VIP should be hidden and ELITE should be displayed instead.

Are such settings possible with the normal forum settings e.g. banner stacking or promotions or do you need extra.less code for this?

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

I think the problem is that all banners are then displayed. I assume if I understand Kenpachi correctly that banners should also be hidden again as soon as a promotion exceeds this group

Normal user
Premium User
VIP User
Elite User

1. So if a user is promoted from Premium to VIP, Premium should (as I understand it) be hidden and VIP should be displayed instead.

2. If another promotion takes place, i.e. a user is promoted from VIP to ELITE, VIP should be hidden and ELITE should be displayed instead.

Are such settings possible with the normal forum settings e.g. banner stacking or promotions or do you need extra.less code for this?
XenFrodoCan be done with conditional statements in message_macros, but that would be a very rough and stupid work-around, since you'd need to cover a bunch of cases/scenarios/conditions.
For the perfect result, a custom addon would be the best play here that extends XF Userbanner system.

XenFrodo

Registered

Can be done with conditional statements in message_macros, but that would be a very rough and stupid work-around, since you'd need to cover a bunch of cases/scenarios/conditions.
For the perfect result, a custom addon would be the best play here that extends XF Userbanner system.
SplichoThanks for the clarification Splicho is there currently an addon that fulfills this requirement at least somewhat?

Kenpachi

Registered

@Splicho if I do that Allow banner stacking in ACP > /admin.php?options/groups/users/#userBanners will look like this

enxf.png

I know that, but that is not good when you access from mobile. Look, here is a sample what I'm talking about

They show the lastes group and the secondary group from VIP, they don't show all group. Check that forum, maybe with you experience and with the Inspect, you can see something.

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

@Splicho if I do that Allow banner stacking in ACP > /admin.php?options/groups/users/#userBanners will look like this

View attachment 40141

I know that, but that is not good when you access from mobile. Look, here is a sample what I'm talking about

They show the lastes group and the secondary group from VIP, they don't show all group. Check that forum, maybe with you experience and with the Inspect, you can see something.
KenpachiIt’s because they are just in two groups. If they would be in more, then more groups would be shown. Just simply as that

ShieldX

Registered

okay i download few images directy from wesbite but i see it get saved in PNG formate...instead of gif foemate...not all but few i noticed.

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

okay i download few images directy from wesbite but i see it get saved in PNG formate...instead of gif foemate...not all but few i noticed.
ShieldXDoesn't matter. They are animated PNGs (APNG), APNG's have .png filetype extension in windows. Animated png's ensures better/higher quality compared to gifs. They will work, since the browser can interpret animated pngs.

View previous replies…

ShieldX

Registered

Doesn't matter. They are animated PNGs (APNG), APNG's have .png filetype extension in windows. Animated png's ensures better/higher quality compared to gifs. They will work, since the browser can interpret animated pngs.
Splichobro need help , i download admin banner but it not fitting well , kindly tell me setting for this...

1714214777305.png

tthis is my result :

1714214893936.png

this is my code :

Code:
background: url("https://images.ctfassets.net/49i3hw7ggo6y/6g3SIlATlq4YXn765t9Wuz/bc5e4c7b86aa85c3f10d6248eb2d6b62/MpzKbSf.gif") no-repeat;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
height: 40px;
width: 100px;
text-indent: -10000em;
display: block;
}

and this is my site : https://shieldforum.net

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

bro need help , i download admin banner but it not fitting well , kindly tell me setting for this...

View attachment 40142

tthis is my result :

View attachment 40143

this is my code :

Code:
background: url("https://images.ctfassets.net/49i3hw7ggo6y/6g3SIlATlq4YXn765t9Wuz/bc5e4c7b86aa85c3f10d6248eb2d6b62/MpzKbSf.gif") no-repeat;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
height: 40px;
width: 100px;
text-indent: -10000em;
display: block;
}

and this is my site : https://shieldforum.net
ShieldXChange your width and height, use banner dimensions.