S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

[TH] Style Switch - Don’t ask, just theme

View attachment 8743 View attachment 8744
Style Switch
Do your users prefer dark mode or light mode? Users that have a preference will likely have it set in their operating system - like in the latest iOS, Android, Windows 10, and more - so let your site detect their preference and automatically give them the style they prefer with Style Switch! Plus, with a simple toggle, your visitors can switch between the two seamlessly without reloading!

Here are some of our dark &...

Read more about this resource...

nanashi

Registered

how to download this Addon?

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

This is a SVIP resource. You need to upgrade to VIP in order to download. When you choose a resource to look at, if at the top it looks like this:

svipresource.png

Then it has been bought/uploaded by a VIP or above , placed there for VIP & above. If you wish to upgrade you can go here:

Upgrades VIP

mugua

Registered

Just get a file from others , but it is the same as level 2, so i do not know your package is the latest one...

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Are you getting VIP files from other's here? Or are you talking about other sites? This version with Patch Level 4 is the current version including on Xenforo & Themehouse . So it is the latest one. No one is forcing you to upgrade. In order to get our safe nulled version though you would have to upgrade to VIP. Thank you for your input, enjoy ENXF :D