Xenforo 2.1 Apex - PixelExit.com 2.1

james08

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Apex 2.1

apex1.jpg

Download Free Apex - PixelExit.com Xenforo 2 Premium Style Nulled
Apex is a lightweight dark style using only CSS backgrounds and minimal images for icons. Easily change the dominant blue color within the color palette to what you like.

Apex comes packed with options included in the parent style XenBase. Enjoy not having to install add-ons or do some of the most popular template edits. Makes changes simply by enabling the options you want, no extra overhead...

Last edited:

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Apex is a lightweight dark style using only CSS backgrounds and minimal images for icons. Easily change the dominant blue color within the color palette to what you like.

Apex comes packed with options included in the parent style XenBase. Enjoy not having to install add-ons or do some of the most popular template edits. Makes changes simply by enabling the options you want, no extra overhead...
james08You can find and update on the forums, had version 2.1.0
https://enxf.net/resources/apex.592/

plz

Registered

james08

sounds good!!! i will test it