AWS domain & nulled XF

GrassBoy

Registered

Hi guys,

First of all, I have AWS domain but I am hosting it somewhere else, not via AWS.

Now the thing I am concerned about when using a Nulled version of XenForo if someone reports me to them (XF), or AWS or the hosting. Well, to be honest, I am not concerned if someone reports me to the hosting because they will take it down, I will find another solution yada yada...
What I am exactly concerned is if someone reports me directly to AWS. Or directly to XenForo and they send a report to AWS.
Can anyone who understand more English let me know how they understand their (AWS) terms of service regarding piracy and their domains? Or if anyone has more experience.

outplayed

Collaborate
Registered

I really doubt the hosting owners delete the site only cuz u user a nulled version, first of all cuz they haven’t the way to see inside the admin panel otherwise there violating your rights as user, so probably you’re doing something ilegal there

GrassBoy

Registered

Well my concern isn't about the hosting. It is about the domain which is via AWS.

However, if not deleting the site - what other repercussions there can be?

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

The only way that can eliminate you is that xenforo demand the hosting service how many millions of users in the world are not used. Xenforo canceled, I doubt it hehehe they will eliminate you

GrassBoy

Registered

Thank you so much for your answer.

So, no risk of loosing my domain and having trouble with AWS? :D lol