Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

BattleKing submitted a new resource:

Brilliant Discord Integration - Brilliant Discord Integration

Unbelievably Brilliant Discord Integration for every community

Brilliant Discord Integration was designed to work efficiently with every size of the community. This App doesn’t set any limits of community users number to support it brilliantly, therefore it’s ideal for small, medium-sized, and even for really huge forums.
Our Brilliant App redefines integration standards
Forget the usual problems with:
  • App configuration

Read more about this resource...

Mario52188

Registered

Is this plugin working? other ones I found when you configure, the servers do not show up in the list. I'm willing to purchase the membership to download if its confirmed working.

Last edited:

Aashi

Registered

Is this plugin working? other ones I found when you configure, the servers do not show up in the list. I'm willing to purchase the membership to download if its confirmed working.
Mario52188Hi friend
"Before making a purchase, it's wise to confirm the plugin's functionality. You could reach out to the plugin's support team or check user reviews for reliable information. Best of luck!"

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

anabolikh

Registered

I put the reaction, but I can not download, my limit is still available.

Last edited:

MEGAHERZ

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

not really a svip addon if this addon has been leaked public before this thread was made on a different site, wont name names but yea

ptynetwork

Registered

image.thumb.gif.30021fb9ef07fbd1a8c6318ff8d6aee1.gif

Unbelievably Brilliant Discord Integration for every community

Brilliant Discord Integration was designed to work efficiently with every size of the community. This App doesn’t set any limits of community users number to support it brilliantly, therefore it’s ideal for small, medium-sized, and even for really huge forums.

Our Brilliant App redefines integration standards

Forget the usual problems with:

App configuration
Role synchronization
Adding users into the server
and enjoy rethought functionalities offered by our Brilliant Discord Integration App.

Our experience allowed us to offer most awaited features:

Brilliant transparency in every configuration step

We worked with many people to make the configuration possibly simple. And we achieved it! The only thing you have to do is to run the configuration wizard. It contains very helpful field descriptions, and just two text inputs.

Perfect synchronization of roles and nicknames

Our Application automatically synchronizes roles and nicknames of your community members. This feature allows them to easily identify each other on your Discord server. And gives you possibility to easily manage their permissions.

Roles and nicknames are synchronized from your site to Discord server and not the other way around.

Innovative notifications solution

Brilliant Discord Integration can send notifications about all content on your site to the Discord server. You can select from 25* different types of content + all content from Pages databases, including comments and reviews. You can configure to send notifications only about content from specified categories, only authored by specified members or comment/reviews only for specified content items. To improve notifications' look, you can use configurable Discord's Rich Embeds.

*With all official IPS applications (Blogs, Calendar, Commerce, Core, Downloads, Forums, Gallery) installed.

Original Magic Invites system

Magic Invites allows you to manage who can join your Discord server. You can create invites in ACP, and setup group specific permissions for them. If you have enabled Friendly URLs on your site, you can also use a friendly URL for your invites (example.com/invite/invite_key or example.com/discord/invite/invite_key).

Please note that the whole application (including Magic Invites system) works perfect when there are no basic Discord invites on your Discord server.

Server security with brilliant Approval Queue

Using Magic Invites system, you can force your community members (or just specific groups) to send approval request before they join your Discord server. After administrator accepts a member for just one-time or forever, he is immediately added to your Discord server.

Last edited by a moderator:

nauanmelo

Registered

Wow I've been looking for this integration for a long time, thank you