Xenforo 2.1 [BS] Bitcoin payment

coinsy

Registered

Nvm: It looks like, this plugin requires you to install the complete bitcoin core on a seperate or same server which will require 300gb+ space to download the complete blockchain which is a waste of time/space/money when there are multiple free alternatives available out there for easy payment acceptance.

popwoo

Registered

Yikes thats pretty dumb. What alternatives u recommend boss?

coinsy

Registered

For easy setup, the coinbase plugin else you can use https://gear.mycelium.com/ and setup a widget/page for donations.
(Would only recommend mycelium if you are good with basic coding knowledge as you have to configure multiple things.)

popwoo

Registered

@coinsy Will try coinbase plugin so I can integrate it with a payment connector!

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

BattleKing

Registered

What is the reason that you do not buy any addon from 021 ?

View previous replies…

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@BattleKing they have their own tips, I don't know

Pr0fesseur

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I use coinbase and its great for a little bit of $$ you can also integrate the coinpayments.net api I have experience integrating the API but it would be pretty expensive to design an addon for it. round about $300USD
theres also the bitpay addon i just forgot about!

Last edited:

zeus1971

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

let see....
Is there a solution to integrate bitcoin payments (donations...) , allowing users to pay with paypal ?
basically an automatic conversion with some wallet.
For what you guys are saying the coinbase addon is the best , right ?

Dev ENXF

Xenforo Developer
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member

let see....
Is there a solution to integrate bitcoin payments (donations...) , allowing users to pay with paypal ?
basically an automatic conversion with some wallet.
For what you guys are saying the coinbase addon is the best , right ?
zeus1971We can do it. I haved build an auto banking system to buy sell BTC last year .

View previous replies…

Pr0fesseur

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@Pr0fesseur , Bro, is so difficult integrate a stable and trusted gateway for Adult community...(just for donations..! ), that I'm really sad and disappointed. At least no so easy as Stripe or paypal...
Additionally if you want to be anonymous in banks receipts to the users, without a "merchant" documentation to use a business account, things are more difficult.
I have a couple of GW , paypal, stripe, coinbase, and it's ok, but I aspect that paypal and stripe will close my account soon, as I receive some money :-/
zeus1971Create a shoppy.gg account and sell "coupons" that way its not linked to your site its what i do... stripe only knows i am selling coupons.. thats it. dragonbyte then interprets the coupons as credits :)

zeus1971

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Create a shoppy.gg account and sell "coupons" that way its not linked to your site its what i do... stripe only knows i am selling coupons.. thats it. dragonbyte then interprets the coupons as credits :)
Pr0fesseur@Pr0fesseur , this is really a great idea. So, you don't link the tipically "callback API" to your site, but all is done in the external "shop" for coupons, right ? ( I didn't register yet...)
Thank Bro. You always help me.