Buying websites

tutor21

Registered

Hello admin, I hope this post is okay. I am looking for any xenforo website that is for sale by the owner. I can make websites but I am looking for like aged sites that has several posts already. Thank you.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello admin, I hope this post is okay. I am looking for any xenforo website that is for sale by the owner. I can make websites but I am looking for like aged sites that has several posts already. Thank you.
tutor21So you mean you want to buy the domain, the hosting pack, the xenforo license and the content of the page?
Or do you just want to get the content of a xenforo site as a backup?

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

So you mean you want to buy the domain, the hosting pack, the xenforo license and the content of the page?
Or do you just want to get the content of a xenforo site as a backup?
BattleKingHe is asking throughout the entire website that has a domain website data like having posts and members.

ShieldX

Registered

tutor21you can hire me , if you create new forum , i can post as much as well scrape content.

its all about dollars and time investment...

for example take my forum : https://shieldforum.net/

before my domain was .in and i lost my SEO pain in my Ass... now my domain is .net ...