Cheap Windows VPS to make a 24/7 stream channel

dwinchester

Registered

My question is simple, does anyone knows a cheap Windows VPS to make a 24/7 stream channel on YouTube ?

chibik

Registered

Lowendtalk would be your best bet to find cheap or on sale VPS's

Thanos Crax

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Contabo 👌
Cheap+Fast+Good specs

dwinchester

Registered

Contabo 👌
Cheap+Fast+Good specs
Thanos CraxDef, never use Contabo, if u get a DCMA claim or copyright even if u have the rights, they wont even try to find the truth, they literally gonna suspend your services without hesitation

View previous replies…

Thanos Crax

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Def, never use Contabo, if u get a DCMA claim or copyright even if u have the rights, they wont even try to find the truth, they literally gonna suspend your services without hesitation
dwinchester2 Yrs of using their service still using the same one.
And our content is way above DMCA💀

dwinchester

Registered

2 Yrs of using their service still using the same one.
And our content is way above DMCA💀
Thanos Craxwas on ur same spot believe me, when someone find out you're using contabo, and stop sending claims to cloudflare and use contabo abuse department you will remember me.

Thanos Crax

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

was on ur same spot believe me, when someone find out you're using contabo, and stop sending claims to cloudflare and use contabo abuse department you will remember me.
dwinchester
12r1dq.jpg

dwinchester

Registered

Thanos CraxI even have the paper work saved, cuz literally the competition, raised a false claim, they shut down my services, i hired a lawyers and sue them , and they had to pay for all the troubles and the money i lose for those 3 days that, wasn't pocket change, but if you don't live in Germany gonna be real hard if you wanna do the same, just in case get a plan b

Cumminator

Registered

Maxrdp maybe.. idk if they allow video encoding/decoding

jim

Registered

Okay, so here I have a list of some good prices.

There are a number of companies that offer low-cost Windows virtual private servers (VPS) that you can use to stream on YouTube. Here are a few options to consider:

1. DigitalOcean: DigitalOcean offers a range of VPS plans starting at just $5 per month. Their plans include a variety of features such as SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and multiple CPU cores.
  2. Vultr: Vultr offers a range of VPS plans starting at $2.50 per month. Their plans include features such as high-performance SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and multiple CPU cores.
  3. Linode: Linode offers a range of VPS plans starting at $5 per month. Their plans include features such as SSD storage, unlimited transfer, and multiple CPU cores.
It's worth noting that these prices are for basic VPS plans and do not include additional resources that you may need for streaming, such as a high-bandwidth connection or a large amount of storage. You may need to upgrade to a more expensive plan in order to get the resources you need for your stream.

In addition to these options, you may also want to consider using a cloud computing platform like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure to host your stream. These platforms offer a range of pricing options and can be more flexible and scalable than traditional VPS providers.

Ultimately, the best solution for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. It's a good idea to do some research and compare the different options available to find the one that best fits your needs.

micke

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

You can also look at Contabo
They also have their own broadband.
Contabo is cheaper than the others and has much better security.

Last edited: