Collapsible awards list

sarvin_pakzad

программист и дизайнер
Collaborate
Registered

My New design for awards list ( Special ) :)

required plugin : [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System 1.4.0

1 ) User can requested awards like default awards list.
2 ) Full responsive.
3 ) Modern, stylish and user-friendly.

You can send me a message in discord to talk about it.

1.png
2.jpg

Tedx

Registered

Don't pay this kid for shit, he's trying to rip you off.

Very immature and is trying to overcharge you for stuff, I tried paying for the css of his custom awards display from addonflare, he asked me for a fair price, i offered him $30 and he said "$45 cause its a lot of time and hard" while it's just css editing.

This is what i wanted from him: https://enxf.net/threads/collapsible-awards-list.4825/

gINwRHM.png

W5jSfja.png

sarvin_pakzad

программист и дизайнер
Collaborate
Registered

whats wrong kid ? You are a fool and very illiterate in this case. You are a beggar and no one will design a dedicated page for you for $ 30. Instead, beg for fur on the street to make more money. this is part of the award system and the page must be connected to real award list page for requesting awards and more with PHP stupid black african.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

do not provoke a fight you can sanction if you have a problem try to solve it without being offended

Jace

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

yeah, i'm not on anyone side but don't trying to rip someone off that's not nice u could just tell the truth all u had to is edit the template and of course u must have understand how the code works and add the custom css at the end