css not working io dark theme

rOckEt

OldSchool
Collaborate
Registered

hi, correctly routes files upload in your ftp?

Tentation

Registered

I advise you not to use that version because it is still under development and you cannot play with a version under development because the code is not complete, do you use the nulled version for testing or for production? nulled versions are not good for running them in production, so I recommend that you buy the original version if you want to run in production, or you need to update manually if you are a developer. You cannot ask for support in a nulled forum for a theme not compatible with XenForo version 2.2 candidate, it will never work, you will have many problems in the future!
I am a web developer so I know these things

Tentation

Registered

do not use that version because the theme is not compatible for that version, do not go crazy!

Tentation

Registered

@lior15250 try version "xenforo_2.1.4_ENXF_full_nulled". I repeat last time, if you are a geek and do not know how xenforo works, I do not recommend using it, you have to be a professional to use these platforms because they seem simple but in the end they are very complicated. Or use the default theme without installing addons and more!

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@lior15250 Currently themehouse only support xf2.1, they are in the finalization process for xf2.2
Did you install them? I install everything normally