Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

As some have had issues accessing ENXF recently it is due to user Kokoro whom has been banned permanently by the way ddos'ing us for an unknown reason. The user account has been banned permanently including the IP Addresses utilized.

We here at ENXF as a community want a positive sharing community that is helpful. There is less than 1% here that feel upset or are negative etc. If you have grievances, before you wish to cause issues please contact staff first. The Staff/Moderators/Admin even the VIP's are very helpful & care, don't feel left out, reach out.

ENXF is one of the best Xenforo Sites out there, if not the best for everyone to gain access to Xenforo without the ability to pay their license fees.

We have just recovered from a significant issue, we won't go through it again. If you even threaten any kind of ddosing, takeover, shutdown, spamming, stealing of the forum, hacking, etc not only will you be banned, but recourse for your actions will come. Nothing on this board happens from anyone in a negative way towards others. If that's happening then maybe you are just an Ass*ole and deserve it.

Fair warning, if you are upset about something, reach out to staff so it can be fixed. Don't threaten this forum, or other peoples privacy. You will be banned and dealt with accordingly. That goes for accounts supporting people threatening as such. It's not acceptable period.

jorge

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I have to agree. If someone is mad they shouldn’t make everyone’s experience here bad. Deal with it by discussion with staff, or just move on. Please don’t do bad things here and downgrade our forum experience.

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Me molesta que haya gente así. me parece que tienen problemas mentales o algo así. Nadie sabe lo que tiene hasta que lo pierde. Hay tantas oportunidades aquí, para aprender, hacer amigos ... simplemente me río de ellas :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::mierda:

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@jorge this is what @Fusio said:

It bothers me that there are people like that. It seems to me that they have mental problems or something. No one knows what He has, until He loses it. There are so many opportunities here, to learn, to make friends ... I just laugh at them :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:: shit:

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

lo siento. escribí en español? no me di cuenta :ROFLMAO:

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

apparently I have problems with my phone, which automatically translates everything to Spanish. It may be that when I write in English when I go to send it, it translates it into Spanish. I don't really know what happens.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Yes, you read it correctly, forum is only in English

TurtleDoveWubby

Registered

Why do people feel the need to maliciously attack sites. Everyone is here for good intentions. We are all friends here wanting to share content and get content fairly.

Even If I can't afford the SVIP or VIP, I will in the future because I like this site and I've found helpful guides and templates here.

Thanks ENXF team :)

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I am trying to minimize the website crash