Custom field for VIP users only

Nulled2

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

I want to post exclusive content on my forum but the best contributions to download them will have to go through shortener

I would like to create a custom field for posts that can only see the VIPs where I can put the link directly to download without shortener

Nulled2

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

Thank you so much, I'm new to xenforo and I didn't know there were things as beautiful as that, a thousand thanks!

GrimHackers

GrimHackers.ME
Collaborate
Registered

Welcome to Xenforo then, you can make beautiful system for your sites, you can also check Dragonbyte Credits system, by which you can give your VIP some credits so that they can use that to see the link and if they run out of credits, they buy again. or something else.

It will be [charge=20oranyamount]link[/charge]

GrimHackers

GrimHackers.ME
Collaborate
Registered

I want to post exclusive content on my forum but the best contributions to download them will have to go through shortener

I would like to create a custom field for posts that can only see the VIPs where I can put the link directly to download without shortener
David Morales
Update I just found if you want a custom field, you can also try this.

Your site.com/admin.php?custom-thread-fields/add then go to input permission and check only to VIPs, pretty neat.