Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

LQD submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce - Sell your products in the ultimate forum eCommerce solution.

Uses

DragonByte eCommerce is the most advanced eCommerce solution fully integrated into your XenForo forum. Create virtually unlimited products and offer them for sale, with digital products supporting multiple pricing tiers for different license lengths, add-on products for optional extras such as Branding Free keys, and more.

Collect information regarding your digital products' installations via license fields that can optionally be made required before download is allowed. Any...

Read more about this resource...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

LQD updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This release is a quick update to address an issue where visibility checks were not being performed for add-on products being displayed in the sidebar in the product view. This could lead to soft-deleted products, or products you have restricted permissions for, to still appear (albeit not purchasable).

To test whether this fix has resolved any issue you may be experiencing, ensure the dbtech_ecommerce_product_wrapper template is either not customised or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hanzon

Registered

any update on this ? it works on XF 2.0 but not XF 2.1 due to the GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() error, or is there some one who has knowledge and can make a fix ?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This update features some important changes in relation to VAT and PayPal.

If you sell your products via PayPal, and use accounting software like QuickBooks to manage your bookkeeping, it would previously have been difficult to utilise the VAT features in eCommerce while maintaining records in your accounting software. Transactions would either fail to import or be imported with incomplete data.

This happened because eCommerce would specifically tell PayPal how much...

hax404inj3t404

Registered

please update it to DragonByte eCommerce 1.4.1 ?

xfto0

Registered

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Update highlights

This version adds a new feature; a BBCode embed for products. You can copy a product's BBCode from its "Share product" widget on the product information page and paste it into any XF text box that supports BBCode.

The Commissions page has also been tweaked in order to make individual transactions easier to read, as well as fixing some display issues with negative amounts (e.g. chargebacks / refunds).

Lastly, about half a dozen reported bugs have been resolved.

Complete...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Update highlights

This version further improves the recently added functionality for the various criteria forms in XenForo by adding inverse user criteria for Created Products, Licenses Purchased and Amount Spent.

Multiple improvements have also been made to the layout thanks to @Liam W: Browsing the product list sees less wasted space, it is easier for mobile users to tap to navigate to the product information screen, and the default icon's alignment has been fixed.

Lastly, about half a...

vefari

Registered

this was updated to 1.5.2 on xenforo.com

Last edited:

SpyCraft3r

Registered

I seem to be having a problem when I try and put a physical product on my web, it always tells me to "You must specify at least one product pricing tier or product variation" but when I try and add a product variation, I can't, the button isn't clickable

vefari

Registered

I seem to be having a problem when I try and put a physical product on my web, it always tells me to "You must specify at least one product pricing tier or product variation" but when I try and add a product variation, I can't, the button isn't clickable
SpyCraft3ri believe this is fixed in the new version, but im not 100% sure if i understand ur issue

View previous replies…

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

It was this download itself that didn't work. I downloaded another file same version from another site and it works as it should.
SpyCraft3rThis is an addon shared by 1 other person, can you post the fix version?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Update highlights

eCommerce now has the ability to send HTML-based invoices, via an application called WkHtmlToPdf. In order to use this feature, you must have this application installed on your server (and no, support for how to install it on your server is not available as this varies from server to server ?).

You must also have the exec feature enabled on your server, same as if you were using ffmpeg for the XFMG.

In other news, an issue was...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Update highlights

This version features the ability for customers to choose a default address when creating it. Default addresses will be automatically loaded during checkout, simplifying the process.

Address information is now also loaded when selected during checkout, making it easier to pick the right billing address.

An issue with the default registration options has also been addressed, and should now work as intended for new users going forward.

Complete Change Log...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Update highlights

This version is a quick maintenance update to fix some reported bugs.

The most important fix is PHP 7.4 compatibility; PHP 7.4 is now officially supported.

The number rounding change listed in the change log is related to tax calculations; in previous versions, the calculated tax amount (and subsequent cost after tax) was subject to decimal precision issues, which manifested itself as sometimes being a penny (or cent) out if you use an accountancy system like Xero to...

Loki

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hi, please update it to DragonByte eCommerce 1.5.5 thanks.