its work for xenforo 2.1.8?

alireza

Registered

Hello friends
I installed this add-on but it is not visible in the countries settings
11_send - Copy.jpg
11_send.jpg

And the following error in the store:

The administrator has not completed set up of the eCommerce system. The forum's business details must be filled out in the administrator options, under "Invoice Options".

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello friends
I installed this add-on but it is not visible in the countries settings
View attachment 27726 View attachment 27727

And the following error in the store:

The administrator has not completed set up of the eCommerce system. The forum's business details must be filled out in the administrator options, under "Invoice Options".
alirezaI had decribed it somewhere in that forum, need to find that, they changed an API where you need to get an key to get these kind of information if I remember correctly.

But I guess it is also possible to add these table or the content via PHPmyadmin or any other SQL tool

View previous replies…

alireza

Registered

I had decribed it somewhere in that forum, need to find that, they changed an API where you need to get an key to get these kind of information if I remember correctly.

But I guess it is also possible to add these table or the content via PHPmyadmin or any other SQL tool
BattleKingThanks for answering
I did not find any way to solve the problem
please guide me

shaaeralhob

Registered

Thank you very much. Is there an Arabic language file for it?

Best223

Registered

Hello! Can you please tell me how to make the photo show on the product page? When you go to the goods, there is a photo. But it doesn't show up on all products page.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 142

jommytonny888

Registered

One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

I get this erorr, what it is?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

I get this erorr, what it is?
jommytonny888Try to reinstall or rebuild the addon

jommytonny888

Registered

What is difference - DragonByte eCommerce -​

DragonByte shop​

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

3.0.0 Patch Level 1

Update highlights

This version reverts the ability to use SVG icons for invoice icons, as SVG icons are not compatible with PDF generation libraries being used.

Furthermore, a couple bugs reported since v3.0.0 was released have been resolved.

Complete Change Log

Revert: SVGs are no longer available as invoice icons, as this feature doesn't work with all invoice types
Fix: Fix CSRF error when approving products via the action bar
Fix: Public facing Income Stats for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds a new feature; Product Welcome Emails. When someone purchases a product or renews a license, they're sent a welcome email, if one is configured for that product. Welcome emails are defined per product and can use either HTML or plain text.

Also changed is better support for VAT number validation for United Kingdom VAT IDs.

Lastly, a server error that could occur with guest checkouts has been corrected.

Complete Change Log

Feature:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

someone get this error ?

PHP:
Ibericode\Vat\Clients\ClientException: Error fetching rates from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ibericode/vat-rates/master/vat-rates.json. in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Clients\IbericodeVatRatesClient.php at line 30
Ibericode\Vat\Clients\IbericodeVatRatesClient->fetch() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 87
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->loadFromRemote() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 65
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->load() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 113
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->resolvePeriod() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 151
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->getRateForCountryOnDate() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 139
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->getRateForCountry() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\Country.php at line 255
DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\Country->updateVatRates() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Install\InstallDataTrait.php at line 1236
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->runPostInstallActions() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Setup.php at line 133
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->postInstall() in src\XF\AddOn\AddOn.php at line 544
XF\AddOn\AddOn->postInstall() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn.php at line 771
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

someone get this error ?

PHP:
Ibericode\Vat\Clients\ClientException: Error fetching rates from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ibericode/vat-rates/master/vat-rates.json. in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Clients\IbericodeVatRatesClient.php at line 30
Ibericode\Vat\Clients\IbericodeVatRatesClient->fetch() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 87
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->loadFromRemote() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 65
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->load() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 113
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->resolvePeriod() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 151
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->getRateForCountryOnDate() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\vendor\ibericode\vat\src\Rates.php at line 139
Ibericode\Vat\Rates->getRateForCountry() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\Country.php at line 255
DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\Country->updateVatRates() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Install\InstallDataTrait.php at line 1236
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->runPostInstallActions() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Setup.php at line 133
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->postInstall() in src\XF\AddOn\AddOn.php at line 544
XF\AddOn\AddOn->postInstall() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn.php at line 771
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
SNap!i test install not error.