did xenforo take down my forum?

nsgaming

Registered

hellow i want a build forum.but i don't have money to buy xenforo license.can i use xenforo nulled version? did xenforo take down my forum or like complain to my host about nulled version?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

hellow i want a build forum.but i don't have money to buy xenforo license.can i use xenforo nulled version? did xenforo take down my forum or like complain to my host about nulled version?
nsgamingNo they will not take down your forum, it depends on the location where to forum is hosted.

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

nsgamingYes, if xenforo wanted. but now he not.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

The only way they can delete the forum is for the content that you will publish more if it has copyright

nsgaming

Registered

@sucre13 ,@thomsa ,@BattleKing i asked from host they told to me i can't use null scripts in host (i m using shared hosting).is any way to host my forum ?

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

@sucre13 ,@thomsa ,@BattleKing i asked from host they told to me i can't use null scripts in host (i m using shared hosting).is any way to host my forum ?
nsgamingyou can use canceled xenforo no problem the problem is what you are going to publish the content you are going to publish in that forum if it has copyright it will be a problem

View previous replies…

nsgaming

Registered

you can use canceled xenforo no problem the problem is what you are going to publish the content you are going to publish in that forum if it has copyright it will be a problem
sucre13ok got it. can you explain please this " if it has copyright it will be a problem".i want to make tech forum.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

ok got it. can you explain please this " if it has copyright it will be a problem".i want to make tech forum.
nsgamingIf it is technological there is no problem about copyright xenforo does not give importance to that you know the forums that are on the internet that are installed that are nulled not much so do not worry about that

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

ok got it. can you explain please this " if it has copyright it will be a problem".i want to make tech forum.
nsgamingthe shared hosting that left namecheap I never had a problem with them now I use vps with namecheap use vbulletin nulled and xenforo among others and I never had a problem with them what I advise is that you download them from enxf.net always since they do not contain malicious code or anything

nsgaming

Registered

the shared hosting that left namecheap I never had a problem with them now I use vps with namecheap use vbulletin nulled and xenforo among others and I never had a problem with them what I advise is that you download them from enxf.net always since they do not contain malicious code or anything
sucre13thank you soo much bro.have a nice day :)