Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I as an Administrator, I am on the ENXF Discord server pretty much around the clock minus the 4 to 5 hours I sleep. I am on Discord to either help you by answering your questions, guiding you or if I do not have the required skill to support you I find the person(s) that do. I am a very open approachable Administrator, I do not mind people adding me on Discord to contact me, that's why the server is there. Lately I have been getting quite a few new members contacting me for VIP/SVIP files without wanting to upgrade. If the $25 a month price for an upgrade is too steep for you, that's understandable. I do not set the upgrade prices, and @ENXF NET chose the lowest price he could in order to keep things running. It takes money to pay for the forum and to buy add-ons which there are a lot of good ones that aren't VIP/SVIP/Lifetime etc that are substitutes.

So, to all new members whom this pertains to, I do not name names nor is it important. This serves out to all new registrants: It is against the rules to ask for VIP & Above files from VIP & Above members, Moderators, & Admin Staff. So don't do it here, on Discord, through Facebook Messenger or even Email.

I encourage all new members reading this to navigate here: https://enxf.net/threads/forum-rules-guidelines.166/ and read the rules set under New Members. As of this announcement: April 26th, 2021 any further rule infringements is a ban from the community by either our Moderators or @ENXF NET or myself.