Released 2x DragonByte Credits 5.8.0 Beta 2

etader

Registered

Help.
Prompt in DragonByte Credits 5.8.0 Beta 2
credits are credited on the forum in this form BBcode [CHARGE=1] test [/CHARGE] to the seller.
And how to do what would be credited after the sale in XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.4 to the seller. Otherwise, it will only be calculated from the buyer and the seller will not be credited

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Help.
Prompt in DragonByte Credits 5.8.0 Beta 2
credits are credited on the forum in this form BBcode [CHARGE=1] test [/CHARGE] to the seller.
And how to do what would be credited after the sale in XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.4 to the seller. Otherwise, it will only be calculated from the buyer and the seller will not be credited
etaderDo not understand your request, please describe more in detail.

etader

Registered

credits are credited to the seller after buying the current on the forum, and if you buy a resource, then it is not credited from the sale. I ask how to fix this (what code to replace or add)

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

credits are credited to the seller after buying the current on the forum, and if you buy a resource, then it is not credited from the sale. I ask how to fix this (what code to replace or add)
etaderYou need to setup some credit events, like XFRM download and XFRM Downloaded, one is for the buyer and one to receive for the seller

etader

Registered

You need to setup some credit events, like XFRM download and XFRM Downloaded, one is for the buyer and one to receive for the seller
BattleKingCan you show screenshots?
Something with the event settings does not work as you wrote.
I will be grateful!