Dragonbyte Credits / Resource Manager (How to pay with credits?)

rigarus99

Registered

Hello i use dragonbyte credits addon and the resource manager including the XFRM Resources Layout.

In the Resources categories settings (Resources > Resource Categories) i have selected the "allowed commercial" on one of my categories.

I can select a pricewhen i create new resources and can upload files. That is all working fine !
Paypal, stripe and so on. But how can i alllow my members to also buy with credits ?
Am i blind or dump ? I cant find any settings for that but need to mention that i have very much work the last weeks and not so much sleep.
A bit reworked so maybe I missed it or looked for it in the wrong direction.

An old friend of mine helped me out with set up the whole site at the beginning. After that I was left alone and now since months and months im learning step by step.
I know most of it now and have everything under control so far, but I still have to learn a few little things :rolleyes:

I would be very about if anyone could help me out with that.

rigarus99

Registered

Found it !
have also installed the addon [TC] Paid Resources.

And in Setup>Options>[TC] Paid Resources i have the option to choose from all my setted up payment profiles. Just have searched in the wrong section and forget that i have installed that addon.

Thanks anyway for your attention !

Fixed

DockPro

Registered

A few days ago I was testing with Dragonbyte Credits, RM Market Place and Resource Manager, and it is possible to add as a payment profile a mode created in Dragonbyte Credits to pay for a resource, but it has two big problems.

1. When you pay, your credits are discounted "that's fine", but it does not add to the other user what was earned from that sale, those credits granted simply remain in limbo.

2. If you rebuild the credits, the amount spent is returned to the user without taking into account that purchases have already been made.

For this reason, discard its use.

hyken

Registered

A few days ago I was testing with Dragonbyte Credits, RM Market Place and Resource Manager, and it is possible to add as a payment profile a mode created in Dragonbyte Credits to pay for a resource, but it has two big problems.

1. When you pay, your credits are discounted "that's fine", but it does not add to the other user what was earned from that sale, those credits granted simply remain in limbo.

2. If you rebuild the credits, the amount spent is returned to the user without taking into account that purchases have already been made.

For this reason, discard its use.
DockProI use db credits as a payment profile to purchase resource. It works but the sellers dont gain the credits. Is there any solutions?