experience with invisioncommunity.com after migrating to xenforo

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

this is my experience after migrating to experience with invision community and the truth is that I have to say never even think of migrating from xenforo to invision community do not spend a penny on invision community it is a waste of money better buy the xenforo license invision community it is very poor plugin invision community is badly octimized xenforo is 100% better than invision community everything is money everythingoooooooooooooo i returned to my old xenforo proudly after 2 weeks testing invision community it is the worst forum software i have seen in my life

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

this is my experience after migrating to experience with invision community and the truth is that I have to say never even think of migrating from xenforo to invision community do not spend a penny on invision community it is a waste of money better buy the xenforo license invision community it is very poor plugin invision community is badly octimized xenforo is 100% better than invision community everything is money everythingoooooooooooooo i returned to my old xenforo proudly after 2 weeks testing invision community it is the worst forum software i have seen in my life
sucre13
yeah thats true, same with the vbulletin cummunity.

Ozaki

Registered

IPB3 was very good back in the old days. IPB4 is not even in my list. XenForo is leading now.

dddd

Registered

I tried IPS last week, I prefer the way their Files work over XFRM, and you don't need an extra addon/plugin for a marketplace as it's already built-in.
IPS looks more professional than XF, only problems with IPS are the plugin's prices, the amount of good plugins and the amount of devs that XF has.