FA icons together with material in the style of TH IO Dark (UIX)

Ernieleo

Registered

Tell me if you can use the fontawesome icon style at the same time as the unified material style is enabled in the settings. All my attempts end up with black squares, I can't enable fa for the entire site due to the poor appearance of most elements in this case, so I'm looking for a way to combine. If you know how to use fontawesome icons simultaneously with the settings of material icons, please tell me, I have a suggestion, but in this case I will have to climb into the templates, I hope for the right decision on your part. (Sorry for the poor translation, I don't know much English myself)
IMG_20210318_023526.jpg

p.s If you can give an answer in more detail.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

you can use plugin that can help you with this problem if you have to modify anything

Ernieleo

Registered

I tried to use the plugin, when setting the FA icons, there is no result, everything works only if I change the style settings to the main Fontawesome. If you know a plugin that will help you use FA without switching from the main font Material, tell us the name. thanks.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Tell me if you can use the fontawesome icon style at the same time as the unified material style is enabled in the settings. All my attempts end up with black squares, I can't enable fa for the entire site due to the poor appearance of most elements in this case, so I'm looking for a way to combine. If you know how to use fontawesome icons simultaneously with the settings of material icons, please tell me, I have a suggestion, but in this case I will have to climb into the templates, I hope for the right decision on your part. (Sorry for the poor translation, I don't know much English myself)
View attachment 20708
p.s If you can give an answer in more detail.
ErnieleoGo to the PAGE_CONTAINER template and find:
Code:
<head>
Add the code below in the back:
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.2.0/css/all.css" integrity="sha384-hWVjflwFxL6sNzntih27bfxkr27PmbbK/iSvJ+a4+0owXq79v+lsFkW54bOGbiDQ" crossorigin="anonymous">

jim

Registered

You can add FA icons CDN or locally into your PAGE_CONTAINER template all my material icons works with fontawesome.