Frank speak

moohook

Registered

Frankly speaking all the premium resources here are being leeched on many other forums including babiato.net main one

so for me to get premium resources on here I just go to babiato as a result enxf.net is losing a lot of traffic you might as well make them all free

Lewis6236

Registered

I also go there, as well as other forums for a lot of resources. It isn't helped by the fact I feel the VIP upgrades here are very expensive, when comparable forums offer their highest limetime and unlimited downloads upgrade for $50. Here it's $300!

moohook

Registered

I also go there, as well as other forums for a lot of resources. It isn't helped by the fact I feel the VIP upgrades here are very expensive, when comparable forums offer their highest limetime and unlimited downloads upgrade for $50. Here it's $300!
Lewis6236I know, I feel like a traitor for going to other site but money is not easily come by now days. This upgrade membership is outdated only forums with many millions of active users leakedbb.com etc can get away with it but even these are cheap

moohook

Registered

Here $25 for one month, leakedbb.com $9.99 for 2 months but I think @ENXF NET should scrap the upgrades it's considered greedy now days. They should simply force replies to download and place many ads on download page .. even force users to disable adblock. I think this site can get away with it. I would definitely disable my adblock here.

Lewis6236

Registered

Here $25 for one month, leakedbb.com $9.99 for 2 months but I think @ENXF NET should scrap the upgrades it's considered greedy now days. They should simply force replies to download and place many ads on download page .. even force users to disable adblock. I think this site can get away with it. I would definitely disable my adblock here.
moohookMeh, I'm not sure about scrapping them. There's a lot of content on this site, and a lot of files, and that uses disk space and bandwith, something which isn't free. Ads have limited place nowadays with so many people using ad blockers, and forcing replies to download doesn't do anything for forum engagement but make the place look messy, so those aren't really solutions either. Trying to be balanced here.

I'm fine with the upgrades stuff but the price is just far too unreasonable

moohook

Registered

Meh, I'm not sure about scrapping them. There's a lot of content on this site, and a lot of files, and that uses disk space and bandwith, something which isn't free. Ads have limited place nowadays with so many people using ad blockers, and forcing replies to download doesn't do anything for forum engagement but make the place look messy, so those aren't really solutions either. Trying to be balanced here.

I'm fine with the upgrades stuff but the price is just far too unreasonable
Lewis6236I totally disagree it is the same I am doing with my board.

I am forcing users to reply to see content and making minimum comment length to at least 10 words, I said the adblock solution is to force disable adblock with a block message. Very simple to do I think xenforo even has a effective plugin for this.

moohook

Registered

I totally disagree it is the same I am doing with my board.

I am forcing users to reply to see content and making minimum comment length to at least 10 words, I said the adblock solution is to force disable adblock with a block message. Very simple to do I think xenforo even has a effective plugin for this.
moohookForce adblock enabled to immediately appear on download page (only)

moohook

Registered

It doesn't really make sense many if not all users here as webmasters trying to make money from their site as they got no money lol

TrickyRicky

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

It doesn't really make sense many if not all users here as webmasters trying to make money from their site as they got no money lol
moohookIs it normal for members to have huge text advertising a XXX site

TrickyRicky

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

But back to question. I agree to an extent the problem with babiato is there are so many uploading and to trust the content is questionable. At least here its tested and trusted. As for pricing for vip ect the members will for sure tell you if it to high they will simply look in other places and eventually move on.

Last edited:

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

The current price of VIP upgrade here is acceptable, no one complains here, you are the first
If you say all premium resources are downloaded from babiato then you should download it there ;)

TrickyRicky

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

To be honest i stopped using babiato a long while ago. After discovering some very nasty things in one of there uploader files. The other thing is members have discovered how to monetize there links so you go to a site that wants you to click on random ads before you get the link and most to be honest are a virus. So yup i know where id rather stick.