G'day!

caseirENXF

Registered

Greetings and salutations to all :)
Hope everyone is staying safe on these extra crazy times...

You guys have a seriously amazing collection here!
Do you have much trouble with dmca or the like? I notice you rank on page 1 of search results for just about every XF add-on and style I try searching for :cool:

Curiously, do you offer any sort of heavily-discounted option for those who can prove they are running non-profit forums?
I'm here because I don't have hundreds of dollars to pay for software and styles and addons every year... but all the good stuff is VIP only :(
There used to be cracking communities that shared for the sake of sharing the wealth rather than for profit, but it seems that is a bygone era :cry:

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Greetings and salutations to all :)
Hope everyone is staying safe on these extra crazy times...

You guys have a seriously amazing collection here!
Do you have much trouble with dmca or the like? I notice you rank on page 1 of search results for just about every XF add-on and style I try searching for :cool:

Curiously, do you offer any sort of heavily-discounted option for those who can prove they are running non-profit forums?
I'm here because I don't have hundreds of dollars to pay for software and styles and addons every year... but all the good stuff is VIP only :(
There used to be cracking communities that shared for the sake of sharing the wealth rather than for profit, but it seems that is a bygone era :cry:
caseirENXF
"Do you have much trouble with dmca or the like?"
As someone who is heavily invested in copyright law and law in general, I ask myself the same question. It is likely to be two things going on here:
1. ENXF NET is receiving DMCA takedowns, just isn't announcing it.
2. Developers see how fast the collection is growing + updating and can't be bothered to file takedowns.

"do you offer any sort of heavily-discounted option for those who can prove they are running non-profit forums?"
I believe if you send @ENXF NET a message here on the forums, he can help you discuss this. From as much information I have on that topic, I must sadly say that such a plan does not exist. It has at least not been publicly announced. :cry:

"I don't have hundreds of dollars to pay for software and styles and addons every year... but all the good stuff is VIP only"
That is very understandable! A lot of communities start with a small budget, especially non-profit ones. Keep in mind that add-ons in the VIP category, you can still download. It is the SVIP category that is restricted. If you were to buy VIP-membership though, look at it this way:
- You can download unlimited SVIP resources.
- You are supporting the development of @ENXF NET and the library. After all, all themes and addons you find here has been purchased to redistribute then.
- You can keep the resources even after your membership has expired.
- You save more then $5000+ (if not more) in product and addon cost. You don't have to buy the addons yourself.

For $25 for one month to download unlimited premium resources for that month, I would say it is very much worth it. After all, it is so much incredibly cheaper than actually buying all the add-ons and themes yourself. For $25, you could get one mid-tier addon, but the official way.

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Great breakdown on answering his questions.