Hello I Installed Ryzer style and this happened!

Amit_YT

Registered

I downlaod Ryzer Style and installed everything i know, Resource prefix colour not showing and showing and title text!
Forums prefix showing i tried my old theme its shows everything fine and its Xenforo 2.2.13 and latest versions both
Screenshot_2023_1115_221517.jpg

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Compromised faulty style from some other nulled crap forum I guess.

https://enxf.net/resources/xtr-ryzer-pro.2982/
Get this one.

Anyway, the only way someone can achieve that is by adding css with a pseudo class, or adding javascript code that adds that pseudo class. Check with dev inspect what class is adding this prefix.

Most likely its a ::before pseudo class.

What's your forum link? I can take a look at it.

Amit_YT

Registered

Can you do it? Or please can i have this for free! enxf.net/resources/xtr-ryzer-pro.2982/

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Can you do it? Or please can i have this for free! enxf.net/resources/xtr-ryzer-pro.2982/
Amit_YTIt is the exact same version.
I guess you got some extra entries in your default theme in extra.less which has not been adapted or added to the ryzer style. please check that

View previous replies…

Amit_YT

Registered

It is the exact same version.
I guess you got some extra entries in your default theme in extra.less which has not been adapted or added to the ryzer style. please check that
BattleKingNothing in extra.less in parent theme and all child styles of it.

Amit_YT

Registered

Yes! thanks for help
Amit_YTBut i need help for any other thing too i want like Membership releated, when anyone add prefix on resource like Free then it will available to download for everyone and when we add prefix for Spigot VIP it will available for only Spigot VIP and the upper roles and if VIP Membership then also upperroles and Free members cant download that i need addon like thatt

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

But i need help for any other thing too i want like Membership releated, when anyone add prefix on resource like Free then it will available to download for everyone and when we add prefix for Spigot VIP it will available for only Spigot VIP and the upper roles and if VIP Membership then also upperroles and Free members cant download that i need addon like thatt
Amit_YTI do not know any addon like this, which depends on the prefix of an resource.

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

But i need help for any other thing too i want like Membership releated, when anyone add prefix on resource like Free then it will available to download for everyone and when we add prefix for Spigot VIP it will available for only Spigot VIP and the upper roles and if VIP Membership then also upperroles and Free members cant download that i need addon like thatt
Amit_YTto use option & fuction buildin on xenforo.
set permission for groups & forum & catarogy

Amit_YT

Registered

to use option & fuction buildin on xenforo.
set permission for groups & forum & catarogy
thomsaI have setup but theres no option for set download resource for vip groups only and free for registration user

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I have setup but theres no option for set download resource for vip groups only and free for registration user
Amit_YTTo install addon xenforo resource manager too.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

to set permission for groups & forum & catarogy in resource manager.
thomsaBut he asked for an addon which do that automatically.
If not automatically he need to create to resource sections, one for free and one for paid and set the permission for these in the way he want.