Hello

Len

❤️
Collaborate
Registered

Hey. I'm Sasha. I live in the city of Stavropol (RU).
I am 23 years old. I like anime, rock music and video games. I also like to read books, my favorite writer is Ted Williams.
During my life I traveled in many countries and I understand that every country and every nation is unique and good in its own way; therefore, I don’t have any aggressive moods against people, I like to communicate with foreigners.

I am fluent in English, Polish and Finnish and use this to create translations.
I have more than 100 author translations of various additions and if the administration does not mind, I will share with users of this site.

91dfce4fbbf03790dfe1f8de1262d74b.jpg

Len

❤️
Collaborate
Registered

I want to supplement the topic with a story about my interests.

My main idol is Kurt Cobain. I love him very much as a person and as a musician.
From childhood, my parents listened to such musical groups as Nirvana, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Alice In Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers and more. But this is not a musical taste imposed on parents. I tried to listen to other music but I like nothing but rock.

I recently attended a concert Rammstein. To be honest it was the most epic day of my life. I got a lot of adrenaline. My parents did not listen Rammstein therefore, sometimes it was necessary to put up with the fact that they, apart from Nirvana and AC/DC, did not want to listen to anything. At the moment I listen to a lot of different rock bands but my favorite ones are Nirvana, Thirty Seconds To Mars, System of A Down, Dope, Slipknot.

I have a huge interest in cinema and series. I really love the series Shameless, Game of Thrones, Banshees, Fargo and others. My favorite show is The Daily Show.

I am fluent in Russian and Polish. Based on this text, you will be able to evaluate my English skills. I have been to the United States and Canada and I have had no problems communicating with the locals. Also, more recently, I began to study Finnish because I bought an apartment in the Finnish city of Lappeenranta. And I’m going to move there to live forever, because I think Finland is a wonderful country. I am of the opinion that people should live to help each other and make our planet a cozy home for everyone. And do not destroy it with wars and waste of resources.

I am an atheist, but I can be friends with people of any religion if they do not impose their religion on me.I like tattoos and I myself have 6 tattoos on my body. I have been a vegetarian since I was 17 for conscience reasons. It pains me to realize that I eat someone’s flesh, so I refused meat and feel great. My favorite drink is Fanta and light tea.

I think I told a lot about myself. If you have any questions, you can ask me them.