Hello

tastyB

Registered

I re-build my community CATEGORIES and Forums tree.
My question is:
When you enter a category, "for example - Give-AWAY category", on top is saying "Give-AWAY Forum", from where can I change that "Forum" with "Community".
Thank you.
Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 00-46-39 Give-AWAY Forum.png

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I re-build my community CATEGORIES and Forums tree.
My question is:
When you enter a category, "for example - Give-AWAY category", on top is saying "Give-AWAY Forum", from where can I change that "Forum" with "Community".
Thank you.
View attachment 30965
tastyBmore details required, I cannot reproduce that

tastyB

Registered

more details required, I cannot reproduce that
BattleKing@BattleKing on my community, I have a Category fallowed my a Forum named "Give-AWAY".
When I enter on that forum named "Give-Away", on top it shows the name of that forum which is "Give-AWAY" fallowed by the name "FORUM"... and it looks like "Give-AWAY Forum", My question is, how can I change or from where can I change that "Forum" with "Community", to look like "Give-AWAY Community".

Last edited:

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@BattleKing on my community, I have a Category fallowed my a Forum named "Give-AWAY".
When I enter on that forum named "Give-Away", on top it shows the name of that forum which is "Give-AWAY" fallowed by the name "FORUM"... and it looks like "Give-AWAY Forum", My question is, how can I change or from where can I change that "Forum" with "Community", to look like "Give-AWAY Community".
tastyBwhich dohtheme you have installed