BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@jhoancito if you've got ftp access change the config.php and add the following line:
  • $config['enableListeners'] = true;
enableListeners
Disables all code event listeners in XenForo. This will largely turn off all add-on functionality, and can be useful for recovering access to your system and control panel if an add-on has gone wrong and broken your ability to do so.

It should be set to false to disable it.

joeltips

Registered

@jhoancito if you've got ftp access change the config.php and add the following line:
  • $config['enableListeners'] = true;
enableListeners
Disables all code event listeners in XenForo. This will largely turn off all add-on functionality, and can be useful for recovering access to your system and control panel if an add-on has gone wrong and broken your ability to do so.
BattleKingYou are a life saver thx

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Do this, re-download those addons, upload them to your website either through file manager of cpanel, or however you previously installed. Once you reupload them reopen admin panel of xenforo. And than you will see uninstall option for them.

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

@jhoancito oh that's strange. It's hard to tell without looking into things.

If you don't have any problem, you can share a temporary access to admin panel through PM and i can have a look at it later.

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

if you have cache disable it first.