Help with style suite please

man of

Registered

hello all
i used style suite addon
when i try to use some options
i get this wrong

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'bg_blur' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 218
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1510
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1242
  8. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
  9. XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 187
  10. XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Pub/Controller/Style.php at line 96
  11. apathy\StyleSuite\Pub\Controller\Style->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2344
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
  17. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
please help me

jim

Registered

there is an issue with the "bg_blur" column in your database. It seems that the "bg_blur" column is not present in the table that is being referenced in your code.

This error can occur if the column has been removed from the table, or if the database has become out of sync with the code for some reason. To resolve this issue, you will need to either add the missing column to the table, or update the code to remove references to the "bg_blur" column.

You should also check if there are any updates available for the Style Suite addon that you are using, as the issue could potentially be resolved by updating the addon.

man of

Registered

there is an issue with the "bg_blur" column in your database. It seems that the "bg_blur" column is not present in the table that is being referenced in your code.

This error can occur if the column has been removed from the table, or if the database has become out of sync with the code for some reason. To resolve this issue, you will need to either add the missing column to the table, or update the code to remove references to the "bg_blur" column.

You should also check if there are any updates available for the Style Suite addon that you are using, as the issue could potentially be resolved by updating the addon.
jimyou will need to either add the missing column to the table, or update the code to remove references to the "bg_blur" column.
how can i do that dear
i use last virgin

jim

Registered

you will need to either add the missing column to the table, or update the code to remove references to the "bg_blur" column.
how can i do that dear
i use last virgin
man ofadd the missing "bg_blur" column to the table in a relational database, you can use the following SQL statement: (make sure to keep a backup of your database)
SQL:
ALTER TABLE <table_name> ADD COLUMN bg_blur <data_type>;

Replace <table_name> with the name of your table, and <data_type> with the appropriate data type for the "bg_blur" column (e.g., INT, VARCHAR, TEXT, etc.).

If you're using a different relational database management system, the exact syntax for adding a column may be different, but the basic idea will be the same.

to update the code to remove references to the "bg_blur" column, you will need to find all references to the column in your code and remove or replace them. The exact steps will depend on the programming language, framework, and codebase you are working with. It's a good idea to perform a search-and-replace operation on your codebase and make sure that all references to the "bg_blur" column have been removed before testing the updated code.

man of

Registered

add the missing "bg_blur" column to the table in a relational database, you can use the following SQL statement: (make sure to keep a backup of your database)
SQL:
ALTER TABLE <table_name> ADD COLUMN bg_blur <data_type>;

Replace <table_name> with the name of your table, and <data_type> with the appropriate data type for the "bg_blur" column (e.g., INT, VARCHAR, TEXT, etc.).

If you're using a different relational database management system, the exact syntax for adding a column may be different, but the basic idea will be the same.

to update the code to remove references to the "bg_blur" column, you will need to find all references to the column in your code and remove or replace them. The exact steps will depend on the programming language, framework, and codebase you are working with. It's a good idea to perform a search-and-replace operation on your codebase and make sure that all references to the "bg_blur" column have been removed before testing the updated code.
jimi hope i dont bother u how can i know table name and data base type thank u

jim

Registered

@man of Do u have discord? Or are u in ENXF's discord? we could setup impromptu real-time screen sharing to go through fixing the error

man of

Registered

@man of Do u have discord? Or are u in ENXF's discord? we could setup impromptu real-time screen sharing to go through fixing the error
jimJust tell me how I write the right table and db type

View previous replies…

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Postbit dear anything else ok
man ofok, i see that error.
fix it :

1.uninstall this version and install 2.9.5 after upgrade to 2.9.6

or

2.use phpmyadmin to add column to table
Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_ap_ss_postbit_style` ADD `bg_blur` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

2023-02-12_13-52-10.jpg

Last edited: