Xenforo 2.1 [Help] XenGenTr XRFM Extras & Brivium Credits

MrIan

Registered

I would like to use both XenGenTr XRFM Extras along side Brivium Credits.

Using Brivium Buy/Sell Resource with Credit along side XenGenTr XRFM Extras causes the buying of Resources to be bypassed.

Members still need X likes and X messages and so on coming from the XRFM Extras plugin but I would like them to still have to spend their credits to be able to download the resources.

Does anyone know what modifications I can make to the XenGenTr addon to make it go to the Brivium buy/sell addon after the checks have been made for the users messages/likes instead of just going directly to the download.

MrIan

Registered

Bump - Could still use a hand from someone more knowlegable in tweaking addons!

ShieldX

Registered

I would like to use both XenGenTr XRFM Extras along side Brivium Credits.

Using Brivium Buy/Sell Resource with Credit along side XenGenTr XRFM Extras causes the buying of Resources to be bypassed.

Members still need X likes and X messages and so on coming from the XRFM Extras plugin but I would like them to still have to spend their credits to be able to download the resources.

Does anyone know what modifications I can make to the XenGenTr addon to make it go to the Brivium buy/sell addon after the checks have been made for the users messages/likes instead of just going directly to the download.
MrIanwhats your forum link ?

MrIan

Registered