helpp email

Yoel Rodriguez

Registered

hello I have my xenforo, and install a mail server in postfix and create an account in the mail to the forum called forum, now that I have to do what are the steps and if I have to put that admin account or something in the mail, for the users when they register in the forum have to put a valid email for that email, and verify the account by email, I don't know if I make myself understood please help me

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

hello I have my xenforo, and install a mail server in postfix and create an account in the mail to the forum called forum, now that I have to do what are the steps and if I have to put that admin account or something in the mail, for the users when they register in the forum have to put a valid email for that email, and verify the account by email, I don't know if I make myself understood please help me
Yoel RodriguezTick this option
1591757121547.png

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ACP>Setup>Options>Email Options

Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 1.48.51 AM.png

Yoel Rodriguez

Registered

I already managed to put it well and it works for me, now a question, I have a way that now all the users who are registered, if they do not verify the mail, cannot use the forum

Last edited:

Warfare

Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ACP>Setup>Options>User Registration
Click the second box: Enable Email Confirmation
Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 6.08.48 PM.png

Yoel Rodriguez

Registered

Yes, but that is for new users who register, what I say is for users who are already registered, put it as a stop, and until you check the email, you can not do anything in the forum

Warfare

Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Yoel Rodriguez

Registered

@lucius
Let's see that you don't understand me, I have 1000 users in my forum, who have registered with false emails and that, and I put an email now and I will be creating accounts etc, but what I want to know if there is any way, that if they do not put a real email in those accounts and verify it, they cannot access the forum