Hi Community

D3n1s90

Registered

Hello, my name is Denis. I have been programming mainly in Delphi, C # and Visual Basic.Net since 2008. The whole thing started with programming in Visual Basic 6 with the support of the vb-x.org community, but I quickly got bored with this classic variant of basic programming. I started web development with PHP and MySQL in 2009, and then expanded the whole thing with markup languages such as HTML and CSS. Since the beginning of this year I have been programming in assembler. I'm primarily on the international scene, but the German scene is not neglected either. As some know for sure, the German scene has fallen a bit into disrepute. I am also happy to analyze backdoored malware and present it to educate users and protect them from them. I think that was enough of me for now, should anyone have any questions about me, so you can reach me via the PM. With best regards D3n1s

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello, my name is Denis. I have been programming mainly in Delphi, C # and Visual Basic.Net since 2008. The whole thing started with programming in Visual Basic 6 with the support of the vb-x.org community, but I quickly got bored with this classic variant of basic programming. I started web development with PHP and MySQL in 2009, and then expanded the whole thing with markup languages such as HTML and CSS. Since the beginning of this year I have been programming in assembler. I'm primarily on the international scene, but the German scene is not neglected either. As some know for sure, the German scene has fallen a bit into disrepute. I am also happy to analyze backdoored malware and present it to educate users and protect them from them. I think that was enough of me for now, should anyone have any questions about me, so you can reach me via the PM. With best regards D3n1s
D3n1s90Welcome to ENXF @D3n1s90

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered