Xenforo 2.1 Hiring style designer/dev

popwoo

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

Hey guys. I come from mybb software, so I understand generally about the styling and such, there are just a few things I need help with. I am looking to hire a worker to help me with tasks, and I will pay per task (rather than project, since it will be piece by piece). Preferably someone who has time nowadays. Contact me in pm to get discord or contact! I am currently using iO dark skin, and am in need of a completely new member profile immediately.

I am also looking for a developer to help create additional custom addons for me. For example, buy awards in credits shop, buy custom items in credits shop (can explain further), etc.

I can pay in bitcoin or paypal

Last edited:

cmd

Freelancer
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hey guys. I come from mybb software, so I understand generally about the styling and such, there are just a few things I need help with. I am looking to hire a worker to help me with tasks, and I will pay per task (rather than project, since it will be piece by piece). Preferably someone who has time nowadays. Contact me in pm to get discord or contact! I am currently using iO dark skin

I can pay in bitcoin or paypal
Send me a message on the forums and let’s discuss.

popwoo

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

bumping this

popwoo

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

i have updated the original post to expand with help i am needing. i have replied to everyone :)

Pr0fesseur

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

You cant buy awards directly, as its not something you can do with dragonbyte without ALOT of work!
However that doesn't mean it cant be done! just means you have to get creative! i found a workaround for it that seems to work most of the time :)

I think you should start with the forum functionality before worrying about the flair... you'll thank yourself in the long run :)

GrimHackers

GrimHackers.ME
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

As @Pr0fesseur said, its true that we can't buy awards directly, but its possible to do it by some customization.

https://grimhackers.me/awards/list

I was able to make the awards buyable, but it can be purchased one time. I am trying to fix it.

View previous replies…

popwoo

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

still in search of a developer and styler. get in touch with me. payments are negotiable