how can the user group be a priority?

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

example.

I created a usergroup with limited access ( Secondary usergroup )
the permission is.

• unable to post thread
  • unable to reply / comment
the only permission I put is that he can only explore the forum but access is limited.
There are addons in my forum that need to be answered before the hidden data can be unlocked
when I put them in limited access (Secondary usergroup ) They can still post threads and can reply and react.
since my main user group has permission to post thread this is the registered user group

I thought this would change the Display styling priority that's just in css.

Because I set the warning that when the member receives X points, he will automatically be placed in the LIMITED ACCESS user group
but they are only placed in the secondary user group.

My limited access permission that I made is useless because the primary usergroup still needs to be changed.
the warning points automatically disappear after x days but if I manually put the limited access usergroup in primary
I will also manually remove or replace it. It's difficult because I have many members

any idea guys help me

What I want is to be changed in the primary user group, not in the secondary to be placed or promoted
because the primary usergroup is a priority is there a way to make secondary a priority?

Last edited:

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

example.

I created a usergroup with limited access ( Secondary usergroup )
the permission is.

• unable to post thread
  • unable to reply / comment
the only permission I put is that he can only explore the forum but access is limited.
There are addons in my forum that need to be answered before the hidden data can be unlocked
when I put them in limited access (Secondary usergroup ) They can still post threads and can reply and react.
since my main user group has permission to post thread this is the registered user group

I thought this would change the Display styling priority that's just in css.

Because I set the warning that when the member receives X points, he will automatically be placed in the LIMITED ACCESS user group
but they are only placed in the secondary user group.

My limited access permission that I made is useless because the primary usergroup still needs to be changed.
the warning points automatically disappear after x days but if I manually put the limited access usergroup in primary
I will also manually remove or replace it. It's difficult because I have many members

any idea guys help me

What I want is to be changed in the primary user group, not in the secondary to be placed or promoted
because the primary usergroup is a priority is there a way to make secondary a priority?
UNKNOWN PHplease do not change the content of threads, posts.
it would be also good, if you find the solution yourself, if you let other people know how you did it, this will be more quality and feedback for the forum.
Thanks