How much ram enxf uses?

jommytonny888

Registered

How much average size xf forum ram needs? not being cheap.

one_finger_man

Registered

why would you ask! that) do your shopping you will need at least 1g of ram if you plan on hosting a null site

jommytonny888

Registered

one_finger_man

Registered

that would be on you and what server you go with every server is diffrent and you would need to add these to your server .htaccess to speed up your website. compression-htaccess i understand you would like to know what others are using. if they want to tell you that than its on them!!but we are here to help you get this up and running for you just shop around the net and see witch one using more ram than the others
i cant give you the link to speed upyour website there having issues with links
How-much-ram-enxf-uses-Xenforo-Nulled-Community.png

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

that would be on you and what server you go with every server is diffrent and you would need to add these to your server .htaccess to speed up your website. compression-htaccess i understand you would like to know what others are using. if they want to tell you that than its on them!!but we are here to help you get this up and running for you just shop around the net and see witch one using more ram than the others
View attachment 30780
one_finger_manWe will check the link issue again, thought that this has been solved but seems to be not. @ENXF NET could only check that

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

View attachment 30780
one_finger_manI fixed it, try again

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate