XenForo 2.0 How to change that "powered by" on AdminCp

rigarus99

Registered

At first I made a huge mistake and had let someone create me an XF forum for as much money as a new license would cost me.
Huge mistake..Now i only work alone and with help of forums on my page. The Name of the creator is still listet on the ground where the version from XF stays.
Does anyone know how to remove / change that? I dont want his name there. I want to put my name in it.. Just for the right ambiente / feeling. ^^
1637521784947.jpg

Loki

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

At first I made a huge mistake and had let someone create me an XF forum for as much money as a new license would cost me.
Huge mistake..Now i only work alone and with help of forums on my page. The Name of the creator is still listet on the ground where the version from XF stays.
Does anyone know how to remove / change that? I dont want his name there. I want to put my name in it.. Just for the right ambiente / feeling. ^^
View attachment 26601
r4z0rknownHi take a look here

Remove the copyright (easy)

Remove Extra Copyright in Admin CP

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Without modifying anything, just download the xenforo version from here and re-upload the entire file, everything will be normal without modifications, I recommend that you do that because there may be other modifications in your forum

rigarus99

Registered

Without modifying anything, just download the xenforo version from here and re-upload the entire file, everything will be normal without modifications, I recommend that you do that because there may be other modifications in your forum
sucre13That was an idea of mine, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.
I have a lot of custom development on my page and im worried to loose all that work.

Most of it is done through extra.less and other template files.
These template files are all in the style so thats safe i think..

But what about all the permission settings, prefixes, other basic settings of XF and such?
If I replace the entire xf directory with a new fresh one (same version), can't this crash my forum or loose some data like ressources?
purely logically it should only replace the data that is already existing right?
I had planned to do this a few times but never dared to do it out of fear of losing a lot... or even crashing everything

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

That was an idea of mine, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.
I have a lot of custom development on my page and im worried to loose all that work.

Most of it is done through extra.less and other template files.
These template files are all in the style so thats safe i think..

But what about all the permission settings, prefixes, other basic settings of XF and such?
If I replace the entire xf directory with a new fresh one (same version), can't this crash my forum or loose some data like ressources?
purely logically it should only replace the data that is already existing right?
I had planned to do this a few times but never dared to do it out of fear of losing a lot... or even crashing everything
r4z0rknownextra.less is an extra configuration, nothing of the modification is absolutely lost if you re-upload the files it was just an idea to avoid some losses in the future

rigarus99

Registered

sucre13The line below that I wanted to have changed is changed, so far so good. But I still think that there might be certain changes that I don't know about. This is the punishment for my stupidity and blindness.

thuylinh

Registered

To fix it, you need to enable development mode and interfere with the admin interface template.

rigarus99

Registered

Not the right place for it i know but does someone know where the resources from the XFRM are stored ?` In wich folders?
I have backups and would have some resources from it. Every resource has an resource icon. The version from XF is the same.
So it should be possible to do without any problems.

Loki

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

View attachment 26601
r4z0rknownHi you have to edit the XF.PHP file

Code:
/src/XF.php

1.png

2.png

3.png

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I literally just removed (hid) that space altogether!