XenForo 2.0 How to edit phrases like this...

Soul02

Registered

Hey guys, I am wondering if in phrases you can edit it to use HTML links and block font, etc?

I have edited my (spam_prevention_registration_rejected) to use this:

Code:
Your registration has been rejected as it resembles suspicious behavior. Please <a href="MYLINK/misc/contact">contact</a> the administrator for assistance.
<br>
<b>Warning</b> - Do not make another account as this will get you instantly banned and then no further support will be offered.

I can't test it though, so can you guys tell me if this will work or?

TIA :)

one_finger_man

Registered

did you check the Spam management settings

Soul02

Registered

did you check the Spam management settings
one_finger_manSorry, it does work, but the default:

Code:
Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance.

I am just waiting now for someone to make an account and be automatically rejected then I will know it works :ROFLMAO:
I'm just wondering though if the way I have done it WILL work using HTML.

View previous replies…

dddd

Registered

Sorry, it does work, but the default:

Code:
Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance.

I am just waiting now for someone to make an account and be automatically rejected then I will know it works :ROFLMAO:
I'm just wondering though if the way I have done it WILL work using HTML.
Soul02create a new email address, then create a new account on your own forum...?

Soul02

Registered

create a new email address, then create a new account on your own forum...?
ddddlol, yea but how to get rejected? :D

I mean if I manually reject a user it is a custom phrase you have to put, else it just stays blank. The system message^^ above is what I want to change.

dddd

Registered

lol, yea but how to get rejected? :D

I mean if I manually reject a user it is a custom phrase you have to put, else it just stays blank. The system message^^ above is what I want to change.
Soul02If you edited the phrase from the ACP and saved it, it will show your new phrase and not the default one from now on. That is, if you edited the correct phrase.

Soul02

Registered

If you edited the phrase from the ACP and saved it, it will show your new phrase and not the default one from now on. That is, if you edited the correct phrase.
ddddhehe I know that mate, it isn't my question, my question is (will the HTML) I have put work? did you see my HTML edit on the original post?