How to Edit Themehouse nulled style.

crxne

Registered

Hello everyone.
I have downloaded the nulled version of the IO Dark Style from Themehouse. I have installed everything correctly, but i can't find the Place where I can Edit the Website like the Website Banner or The Website.
If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• heyy.png
    heyy.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 167

Replicant

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

Styles -> Style properties (for IO Dark) -> Basic Options -> Logo

By the way, I suggest first to create a child style from IO Dark and in that child you do all your modifications.

crxne

Registered

Thank you for the advice.
Also do you know how to change the Background and maybe add the Chat function?

Replicant

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

Background of what? For the entire forum? Styles -> Style properties - > Global settings -> activate "Backstretch", specify the images (yes you can use more than one and the style will rotate them) along with their fade and duration settings.

As you can see Themehouse styles have HELL OF A LOT of settings to play with. It shouldn't harm to read the documentation :) or just activate something, increase some value, etc and see the result. You'll identify which setting belongs to the TH style (instead of the default style) by the blue icon with the 3 white vertical sliders :)

Replicant

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

And the Chat is a separate add-on. Just go to the Chat section, activate it, check for permission and right positioning

crxne

Registered

Thanks, do you have any Idea why im getting this error, when I want to register or change stuff on my Profile?

Attachments

• Mh.png
    Mh.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 145

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

that is a permission problem do not modify any file try to change the theme aber if you get that same error