Xenforo 2.1 How To Fix This Error

sudais

Registered

Capture.PNG

All Items From Description Are disappeared how to solve it

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

I don't really understand the issue but i think you are asking why there is no BBCODE tool

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

look at your server logs you will see the error there but if there is no error in the server logs it is related to the site's cache try to clear cache in your browser and if you are using cloudflare try to purge cache there I am not very familiar with this bug/error but this is what I suggest you look at the server error logs

sudais

Registered

look at your server logs you will see the error there but if there is no error in the server logs it is related to the site's cache try to clear cache in your browser and if you are using cloudflare try to purge cache there I am not very familiar with this bug/error but this is what I suggest you look at the server error logs
UNKNOWN PHthere's 155 SERVER LOG ERRORS

PapaUnstuck

Registered

Can you tell us what you did? Like, upgrading to a newer XF version, installing an addon or something else?

If you are using cloudflare, please purge the cache.

sudais

Registered

Can you tell us what you did? Like, upgrading to a newer XF version, installing an addon or something else?

If you are using cloudflare, please purge the cache.
PapaUnstuckinstalled it first time everything is good but i installed addons and then sometime later toolbar from description box it disappeard from resource and comments section
so i delete all addons but still have problem

View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

installed it first time everything is good but i installed addons and then sometime later toolbar from description box it disappeard from resource and comments section
so i delete all addons but still have problem
sudaisdid you delete the addon or did you uninstalled it?

sudais

Registered

if the addons are the reason of the bug in the logs, its version does not match. has your problem been solved?
UNKNOWN PHno Still Have that Problem
if i delete xenforo from server without removing database and reinstall it will all the data will be in it or missing

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

no Still Have that Problem
if i delete xenforo from server without removing database and reinstall it will all the data will be in it or missing
sudaistry to rebuild your master data and fix your database
yourdomain.com/install
rebuild master data

goto mysql database
your forum site database click repair
goto phpmyadmin click your xenforo site database at the bottom click repair database

if this error still persists send here a screenshot of the error in the server logs I'll do my best but I can't guarantee 100% that it will be fixed there are many such issues that are difficult to fix and usually only xf dev can fix it

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

no Still Have that Problem
sudaisthese are my simple tips for you Do not use different addons versions because it caused a server failed there are also addons that are reconfig by other developers which causes errors in addons so it's better to get addons from a trusted site what others do is to install the latest xenforo version and then their addons are reconfigured by other developers and the version is old
if the issue is still not fixed, this is my last guide for you, check your xenforo requirements on the homepages of ACP if you meet the correct requirements or fix your php version it also causes errors on the website

sudais

Registered

these are my simple tips for you Do not use different addons versions because it caused a server failed there are also addons that are reconfig by other developers which causes errors in addons so it's better to get addons from a trusted site what others do is to install the latest xenforo version and then their addons are reconfigured by other developers and the version is old
if the issue is still not fixed, this is my last guide for you, check your xenforo requirements on the homepages of ACP if you meet the correct requirements or fix your php version it also causes errors on the website
UNKNOWN PHWhich Version is good to install it

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

Which Version is good to install it
sudaisall versions of xenforo are good as long as version 2 + is above when you install addons, you must match the version of your XF so that there is no error with the addons in short don't use old if you use latest xf you should also use latest addons on other forum sites there are nulled Add-ons and XF has backdoors so be careful when downloading maybe I recommend this ENXF to you to download here but I can't guarantee that the other addons here are 100% safe but it's better here in ENXF if you ask me

sudais

Registered

all versions of xenforo are good as long as version 2 + is above when you install addons, you must match the version of your XF so that there is no error with the addons in short don't use old if you use latest xf you should also use latest addons on other forum sites there are nulled Add-ons and XF has backdoors so be careful when downloading maybe I recommend this ENXF to you to download here but I can't guarantee that the other addons here are 100% safe but it's better here in ENXF if you ask me
UNKNOWN PHWhich one will you recommend 2.1 or 2.2