How to make a VIP Forum Section

-re0

Registered

i have searched for it but, can't find it how to make a vip section and where we see thread and post count .. add their link and text that called " Upgrade to Vip " .. something like below in image.

HnFXveg.png

Please help me, it's easy to create a forum category in node section but where to put that text " Upgrade to vip " and link it with upgrade.php

Thank you

-re0

Registered

i just made a forum category with name VIP Market and revoke all permission for the specific user group and the result is below

bxIVQUt.png

Now what i want is .. where it says " Private " i want to change it to " Upgrade To VIP " and link it with Upgrade.php page.

how to do it ?

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Send the forum url - yours

-re0

Registered

I just want to replace " Private " to " <a href="https://abc.com/upgrades" data-xf-click="overlay">Upgrade To VIP</a> " in vip market in upper picture.

-re0

Registered

Yeah that will only allow to the VIP members to access that forum, i can understand but for other groups it is showing " Private " in the upper picture so i want to just change the word " Private " into " Upgrade to vip " with the linked page .. see in 1st. picture

-re0

Registered

Thank you for reply, may i know that how to do it.

-re0

Registered

i use no addon, that's why i am asking for help, is there any addon for this to make node like that in picture ?