XenForo 2.0 How to put Badge on avatar?

dark_night

Registered

I am wanting to use a Badge or Medal on a user when they are in a certain usergroup, and instead of being posted in the author information, I want it to be posted on the avatar, similar to the screenshot below

f5a7ef299510a4b8eda13ad907e96036.png

Would this be possible with xenforo? Thanks!!

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I am wanting to use a Badge or Medal on a user when they are in a certain usergroup, and instead of being posted in the author information, I want it to be posted on the avatar, similar to the screenshot below

f5a7ef299510a4b8eda13ad907e96036.png

Would this be possible with xenforo? Thanks!!
popwooIt is possible. I am sure @Pr0fesseur , @sucre13 , @thomsa or @cmd would know. I am searching for you to answer this though.

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Good job bro thanks!

dark_night

Registered

Thanks bro. So I got a couple questions. Would I be using this code for Badge add on or would this be in place as a banner style for the user group? Also, where would I put the html code (if I need to put it anywhere?)
Thanks!

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

you could put this in extra.less or create another file like badges.less so long as you remember the name of the reference youre good :)
cram the code in the somewhere in the head of your page_container. preferably at the bottom so you can find it.

if you want to see an example of how to do this setup i made a template modification for prefixes that kind of does the same thing :)