how to remove elements from specific category

alprly

Registered

hello
i saw code before here but now cant find
so basically i have main forum and subforums and members cant post in main forum before they choose one subforum
but when members click main forum there say "you must log in or register to post here" but they dont have access to post here so i dont need this information text
also i dont share anything in main forum so i dont need forum list too
how i can remove these? i added image below bcs of i think my english bad and didnt explained
note: i need to remove these from specific category not all!

Screenshot_19.jpg

one_finger_man

Registered

what was the last thing you did for this 2 happen trace your track and see what coding you did or what add-on you installed!!!!!!!!!try disabling your add-ons and enable one by one

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Make the main forum as a Category Forum, and then add the sub forums as forums. That way the main forum won't have those options.

As you want to make it for some specific categories, then make only those categories as Category, and make others as Forum.

1649108110309.png

alprly

Registered

Make the main forum as a Category Forum, and then add the sub forums as forums. That way the main forum won't have those options.

As you want to make it for some specific categories, then make only those categories as Category, and make others as Forum.

View attachment 28482
Soft4Winbut i need these as subforum

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

but i need these as subforum
alprlyyaa inside that category, add other fourms as subforums, and then user won't be able to create post on category. But they can make post in forums.