i have a question about xenforo

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

Hello guys, I have a question what if your forum became popular or grew even a little bit then you use the nulled version will xenforo criticize and crash your website.

this is my second question what if you buy a xenforo license then you didn't buy xenforo branding removal but with the extra.less of the xenforo template then You removed the copyright in the footer using
p-copyright {
display: none;
{

is this illegal? and will xenforo criticize you here? ihope someone answer my question

jim

Registered

UNKNOWN PHSince it's a pirate version of xenforo, yes it's illegal since piracy is illegal. But most of the time xenforo does nothing if they suspect you're using an illegal copy of xenforo. There are thousands of sites that use a nulled version. They just don't care anymore. But they do take action if a lot of people report your site to them. And about branding removal, yeah they revoke your license if they detect you removed the branding yourself.

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

Since it's a pirate version of xenforo, yes it's illegal since piracy is illegal. But most of the time xenforo does nothing if they suspect you're using an illegal copy of xenforo. There are thousands of sites that use a nulled version. They just don't care anymore. But they do take action if a lot of people report your site to them. And about branding removal, yeah they revoke your license if they detect you removed the branding yourself.
jimthank you for answer how does xenforo know if you removed branding manually is it automatic?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

thank you for answer how does xenforo know if you removed branding manually is it automatic?
UNKNOWN PHBecause the removal branding need to be paid and they make a note to your license.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

ne supprime rien xenforo ne supprime rien il y a beaucoup de forums qui sont piratés